BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from [Ernest <barrister@lawref.com>]

To: mgs
Subject: BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from [Ernest <barrister@lawref.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 1996 17:04:31 -0700 (MST)
     Date: Wed, 11 Dec 96 12:10:51 -0800
     From: Ernest <barrister@lawref.com>
     Subject: AOL users

I for one will miss the contributions of the AOL members, as well as those that
leave in sympathy. It seems that while denial to the few will indeed benefit
the one, it will not benefit the many.

Mark, I, and I'm sure all others on the list, understand the burden you are
eliminating by this action. And we all sincerely appreciate your efforts in
providing this list to us. But if anyone has a better idea now would be a good
time.

Can majordomo learn to recognize returns and treat them differently?

Ernest
barrister@lawref.com