Re: LE Badge

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LE Badge
From: Wayne Kube <wkube@iadfw.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 19:58:55 -0600
DBHMGB@aol.com wrote:

> Hello All,
>
> Would anybody have in their possession, or know how I can obtain the "Limited
> Edition" badge that goes on the glovebox of the LEs.  My brother bought one
> (an LE) several years ago and it was missing the badge. He's been looking for
> one ever since. I'd love to get him the badge for Christmas!  Any help would
> be appreciated!
>
> Dan
Dan -
        This may be more difficult than I thought.  Moss lists them in
their
catalog.  Page 80 of the Moss 5.0 edition, item 68, part number
453-775.  But, when I checked the price list - not there.  Can't find it
in Vicky Brit catalogue, likewise TRF.  Looked in the accessories
catalog from the MG Owners Club.  Can't find it there, either.  But, I'm
sure I have seen them in a catalog within the past year.  You might
contact the MG Owners Club directly at mginfo@mgownersclub.co.uk.

Good Luck, that would make a nice gift if you can find it.
--
Wayne Kube      wkube@iadfw.net
'79B