Re: Do ALL TD's leak oil?

To: Roger Wilt <RDWILT@pol.net>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Do ALL TD's leak oil?
From: bleckstein@monmouth.com
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 20:39:19 -0500 (EST)
Roger, you have something to complain about. While it is true that there is not
a positive seal on the rear (although Al Moss has developed one that I believe
is available from Moss) A three inch puddle is too much for a new engine. My TF
has at least 60,000 miles on the last rebuild and it does leave oil after a
long
hot run, but that rarely gets as big as you discribe. When the rebuild was new,
it left a drop or two at most. Where are you located, I might be able to let
you
know where there is a good MG T type rebuilder.

Mike Leckstein