Looking for Another MGB

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Another MGB
From: David Benner <benner@netusa1.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 1996 22:01:13 -0500
  Well my posting yesterday asking help jump starting a pos.+ ground =
(ie. 65 MGB) was for naught as the car turned out to be a real waste of =
time. (After driving 130 mi. to see it after the owner assured me it =
only needed tlc ,I hate that expression! Anyway it made me want another =
MG and so my own search begins. Any help from the list would be greatly =
appreciated. I prefer chrome bumpers but will consider black. =20
Please e-mail me direct so as not to clog up the list , Thanks
               David Benner  72 MGB
                 benner@netusa1.net