Looking for another MGB

To: "'mgs@autox.team.net'" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for another MGB
From: David Benner <benner@netusa1.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 1996 08:01:29 -0500
Well lets try this again. Due to the little MG shopping trip(as =
fruitless as it was) that I went on with a friend on Sat. I am in the =
spirit of looking for another MGB. So I says to myself, Why not look for =
yourself? So For once in my life I am going to listen to good advice and =
do just that -Look for another MGB. I would like at this time to ask for =
the help of the members of this list for their help in finding my next =
lbc. I am looking for a Chrome Bumper model(62-74) but I will consider =
any model. I live in Greentown, IN which is 45Mi. North of INDY. I am =
looking for a fixer upper or maybe a complete car but it would depend on =
the car. I don't want any car that needs major body or rust  repair. I =
am willing to travel 250-300 mi. to collect a car and have a max budget =
of $3000 . Thanks for any help you can give me.
      David Benner 72 MGB
      benner@netusa1.net       A reply with info will be appreciated.