We Are Out There...

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: We Are Out There...
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 22:44:32 -0500
To Whoever It was,
       I'm one of those "other people" that I see mentioned in "the Digest".
 You should beware 'cause we are watchiny YOU.  I am an AOLer.  I know we sit
at the back of the bus but "we" are still on the bus.  When I see something
of interest I do take the time to download and then go to the trouble of
going to my word processer and read every word.  We're also taking names and
numbers and biding our time.   Kinda creepy huh?
          Just keepin' tabs and Merry Christmas     Bill in Colorado