Re: We've run off AOLer's. Whose next?

To: CindyJ@aol.com
Subject: Re: We've run off AOLer's. Whose next?
From: Jarl/Carol <deboer@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 20:06:17 -0800
CindyJ@aol.com wrote:

 Isn't this intended to be a form of
> "support group" for lbc owners of all levels of expertise?  I'm curious.  Is
> this attitude acceptable to everyone but me?

I couldn't agree with you more, I'm sure you noted I was called an
A........ a few days ago for chastisizing a fellow who kissed off a
straightforward question without any help and suggested a federal and
state criminal act instead. It was my mistake, I didn't realize he was
soliciting! We're here to help each other, not to provide an outlet for
personal problems.   Jarl