Re: Finally!!!!A new car is coming. REALLY LONG!

To: "ken regenfuse" <kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Finally!!!!A new car is coming. REALLY LONG!
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 1996 15:00:28 -0500
wow all of that trouble and I could of told you where to find a Healey and
an MGA in the same garage...............yes it is in southern pa.

Get this the MGA is race prepared (not org. engine), and some work was done
on it in 1992-93 by Todd Clarke (Clarkes and Spares).

The cars should be still there and haven't moved for the better part of 3
years.

I got lower PA staked out for mgs and healeys

kai

----------
> From: ken regenfuse <kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net>
> To: mgs@autox.team.net
> Subject: Finally!!!!A new car is coming. REALLY LONG!
> Date: Sunday, December 15, 1996 1:45 PM
>
> To Anyone that is Interested:
> For months I have been looking for a new LBC. All I really wanted was a
> really nice MGA. Not much
> to ask for HUH? Living in SE PA. seemed like a good central location and
> with the population you
> would think no problem.....Looked high and low...ZILCH! Finally I cam
across
> one in West Chester.
> Really great looking car, Price was more than I thought it was worth but
for
> a show quality A thought I would check it out. First appearances looked
> really great. Drove it and ran really well. What more could I ask for.
Owner