Re: To cold/wish it were April (was: In the Octagon)

To: drded@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: To cold/wish it were April (was: In the Octagon)
From: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 22:16:21 EST
On Sat, 21 Dec 1996 17:01:34 -0800 drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
writes:
>I miss top down driving, holiday traffic stinks and I want my 75 B
>home. 1997 is going to be a blast. I've already pre-regged for a half
>dozen shows and predict great driving weather with a chance for
>scattered merriment every weekend from April to November. Please send
>me your clubs events as there dates are confirmed. I manage the events
>
>page "North East USA Events for the British Car Enthusiast" site and
>welcome new info for posting at this site. For those who are new it is
>located at http://www.british-cars.org.uk/kimber/clubs/deutsch.html or
>http://www.mgcars.org.uk/clubs/deutsch.html.

- David, have been unable to access your page - does anyone else have
this problem? - any chance post your obviously copious itinerary to the
list? I have the list from the enthusiasts page but the first one is
March in NoLa and i aint gonna make that! - next i see is Oneola in
june!!!

>I'm trying to decide on a "cute" color to paint the 66 Midget. I was
>thinking like maybe "Peach" or "Baby (powder)Blue". Man life is tough.
>
>What color is this freak'n Elmoe thing people are killing each other
>for.

I havnt seen the beast in person but from the television Elmo seems to be
closest to
Flame Red BMC/BL code  BLVC61,CMB   ICI CODE 3442
 next closest-
Carmine                                BLVC209,CAA
9236/FD32/EE80
!!!
Good Luck!!

mike robson