Re: Christmas Eve

To: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Subject: Re: Christmas Eve
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 14:26:26 -0800
Phil,
Barney would ask you to get an A or God forbid an RX7 :) But seriously,
this is the right place to find people such as yourself. I happen to
own a B but will admit I'm real excited with every step taken to get my
66 Midget on the road. Although it's one step forward and two steps
back lately. Getting it running is the easy part. I found I'm going to
have to change every hydralic brake and clutch line and I'm not even
going to jerk around with the calipers or cylinders (wheel or master).
Just going new and eliminating the ?. Barring major delemas I should
have it ready for road by June.
In any case have a Merry one and Safety Fast, David Deutsch

You wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Dec 1996 10:51:12 EST elkhart@juno.com (Philip M Haines)
>writes:
>
>> .....  my '72 midget. It made it through the Blue Ridge to
Asheville,