Re: Christmas Eve

To: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Christmas Eve
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 19:09:33 EST
On Fri, 27 Dec 1996 13:23:47 -0500 GOFASTMG@aol.com (Rick Morrison)
writes:

><< I have to agree that the Blue Ridge is a bit remote for a lonesome
sole.   But right here on this list is a great place to find like-minded
people.  >>

>Barney,
>  Its obvious you've never had your LBC on the Blue Ridge Parkway doing
the "full tilt boogie".  .....

Ah!  But I have been there!  Have done that!  And you're right, it's
great.

>  Next time you're in this neck of the woods, let me know, and we'll
take a blast along on of the better mountain roads around.

I could take you up on that.  Make it in the Spring or Summer and
mid-week and it's a deal.  Name a date.  But not between June 5 and July
25, that's reserved for Alaska this year.

Barney Gaylord -- 1958 MGA