Re: Engine Numbers

To: MGs-L <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Numbers
From: Shel Bercovich <sbercovi@cadvision.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Dec 1996 22:45:25 -0700
Interesting.... Just checked out:
<http://reality.sgi.com/employees/rck/mg/mgb-production.html> According
to this data, the '71 B-GT that I bought new with a build date of 1971
06 28 should have had an 18V engine; it actually had an 18GK engine! Yet
the Engine data on another page states the correct engine for this car.

On the other hand, the Engine data sheet says that the North American
18GF had an air pump and my new, 1967 07 06 B-GT definitely had the 18GF
engine, but not the air pump!

Hmmmmm!
Shel Bercovich  sbercovi@cadvision.com      trcr@canuck.com     /\
Join the Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (Non-Profit)     /  \
    See our WEB pages at: http://www.canuck.com/~trcr         / /\ \
                   Or at: http://www.cadvision.com/trcr      / /  \ \
        "Come Ride with Us in Banff National Park"