BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from [David Hall <dlhall@pacifier.com>

To: mgs
Subject: BOUNCE mgs: Non-member submission from [David Hall <dlhall@pacifier.com>]
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 17:25:46 -0700 (MST)
     From: David Hall <dlhall@pacifier.com>
     Subject: Midget for sale in Chico, CA
     Date: Tue, 24 Dec 1996 15:24:12 -0800 (PST)

Hi all...

Visiting my parents over Christmas vacation and say a 74 Midget
sitting next door.  Talked with the owner and found out that they
are interested in selling it.

It's not running, looks like it needs an alternator, and some
body work.  Right front fender and trunk like both have major
dents.  Otherwise it looks ok from the quick 10 minutes I looked
at it.  Has all of the smog stuff and the original carbs.

The owner can be reached at:
Sherri Bridges-Belcher
1069 Eaton Road
Chico, CA
916-895-0500

I believe she wants around $600 but is flexible.

The usual - I don't have any personal interest in this car.

Dave Hall