Santa's Delivery Problems (Sorry No LBC Content)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Santa's Delivery Problems (Sorry No LBC Content)
From: George Procyshyn <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 1996 23:12:45 GMT
I enjoyed the scientific analysis regards to Santa and his problems
with deliveries. One thing however, it should be noted that the reindeer
do have the capability to achieeve warp speed. Obviously in warp drive all
physical laws are suspended including those regarding mass, aceleration and
so forth. Santa doesn't have quite a tough a time as you would think. Given
the fact that at warp 10 Santa is able to travel through time he can cut his
work load considerably. At present the only limitation he has is that of
the reindeer, he must allow time for the antlers to cool down...

By the way, I meant to keep the original posting of Santa's delivery
problems. Would the original poster be kind enough to please send me a copy?