Magnette ZB repair panels?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Magnette ZB repair panels?
From: Kevin Sullivan <kevins@borris.khoros.unm.edu>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 08:07:04 -0700 (MST)
Hi all.  I recently found out about a Magnette a few hours from here that
I may be able to buy.  Everything is there but the seats will need
redoing.  The engine compartment looks original and untouched.  I've seen
pictures of it and some parts of the body look pretty rough.  If I buy
this car I will probably need to replace some metal in the sill/rocker
area, as well as the lower edges of the rear wings.  Are replacement
panels available or can these pieces be fabricated?  This is a nice
looking car and I'd like to save it from a fate worse than being restored,
appreciated, and enjoyed.

Kevin Sullivan -- 1960 MGA                kevins@khoral.com
Khoral Research Inc.                      http://www.khoral.com
Albuquerque NM USA