MG and British Car Chat Rooms

To: "British-Cars List" <british-cars@autox.team.net>,
Subject: MG and British Car Chat Rooms
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 1996 10:18:44 -0500
Well, in the past 24 hours I have recieved numerous email about the Chat
Rooms that I set up.

Here is the latest:

1.      They are still active, and they are open 24 hours a day 365 days a year.

2.      I don't have time to be there that much anymore, so you will rarely see
me there.
3.      I am working on setting up chat rooms that everyone can join (Prodigy,
AOL, Internet, Cserve,etc.). They will be either ActiveX or JAVA and will
be represented on a webpage.  This way no one needs to download the Chat
Program to get it too work, all you need is a Java or ActiveX compatible
Internet Browser (IE 3.0 or Netscape 3.0 w/ActiveX plug-in).
4.      I have been trying to find a new server for IRC, Erinet is slow and
unreliable.  Try using AOHELL : irc.aohell.com : good server and fast.  Use
the same chat rooms (#mgs or #britcars).

So get a ActiveX and JAVA compatible browser (IE 3.0:
http://www.microsoft.com/ie), and I will keep everyone posted.

Glad to see there is still interest in the chat rooms,

Kai M. Radicke -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
1966 MGB -- http://www.dynanet.com/~mowogmg

Home email -- mowogmg@dynanet.com
Work email -- webmaster58@juno.com