flying shingle

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: flying shingle
From: Cat1cat@aol.com
Date: Sat, 28 Dec 1996 23:27:01 -0500
didn't know there were so many lucky people

i just got to see it a pebble beach, i think it was 1955
it was the year there was a fatal accident and they called off future
races.  i was thinking about that race and thought that moss and fangio
were in it.... but records show i was wrong. i was and still are an eastener.
so my memory of those days is poor    but
can still see in my minds eye  the highway strung out for 10 miles
of cars going down on race day. no hot shots trying to pass anyone,

you can't have it again    too bad
rocky