Parts for sale.

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for sale.
From: ken regenfuse <kenregen@postoffice.ptd.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 1996 10:08:28 -0500
Since selling both my B's and aquiring an AH 3000, I have a few parts laying
around from the B's
if anyone is interested.

1 - A Moss Motors battery box. Sold new for $30.00, I am asking $20.00 + a
few dollars shipping. This is brand new and never used.

2 - A spark plug holder for any MG. This is the machined aluminum one that
Moss sells for around
$40.00 that attaches to the inside of the the fire wall or wherever you
decide to put it. It also is
brand new and has 4 brand new Bosch Platinum plugs in the holes gapped and
ready to go.
This is a very nice piece. Asking $25.00.... + a few dollars shipping.

3 - I also have a set of racing slicks for a B. Two of the wheels are
painted white and have to be
repainted. The other 2 wheels are chrome and need a good cleaning. Mounted
on the wheels
are a set of Goodyear blue streak tires. (sports car special) Size 22.5 x
8.0 x 14. The tires are so
so, nothing to brag about. I don't want to ship the wheels and tires, given
the size and weight,
but I am located in SE Pa. in the Reading area. If someone is interested in
them and wants to pick
them up, I'll sell them for any reasonable, or for that matter any
unreasonable, offer I receive just
to clean them out of my garage.

With all items any reasonable offer will be accepted......Thanks in
advance......Ken

BTW, David D. These wheels and tires would be ideal for your new racing
career.....<GBG>

  *** Remember:  Educate Today's Children, So We Don't Have To Punish
Tomorrow's Men ***

        Ken Regenfuse
E-Mail :   kenregen@ptd.net