T series Bonnet props....

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: T series Bonnet props....
From: Ross MacPherson <arm@unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 09:18:18 -0800
 Not too long ago there was a brief thread regarding methods to hold open
the bonnets on TC's & TD's.  I sang the praises of my own design and enticed
one of you to enquire further.  In feat of stupidity, conservatively rated
at about 700 mH (milliHughes) I deleted the name and return address of the
member who requested this info.  Sorry.  If you e-mail me again I'll get the
data right back to you.
   ___        \______           Ross MacPherson
  / __ \ __ /       /------|)   arm@unix.infoserve.net
/  (___)---------/ (___)        Vancouver, BC, Canada
 1947 MG-TC 3528                1966 MGB-GT