Carpet sets

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carpet sets
From: elkhart@juno.com (Philip M Haines)
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 1996 10:02:57 EST
Removing the 1275 from my '72 Midget was a bit
traumatic, but was accomplished with no major
damage.

In pulling back the greasy old carpet, maybe they
should be replaced.  I am told that JC Whitney has
the best value (for go)? I will at least check them out.

Defeating those garage devils may take more than
humor and a smile. It may even take some Ta i Chi.

I should have an overhauled 1275 short block  for
sale.  New Moss pistons, rod bearings, cylinders honed
and ridge cut by University Motors.  (Approx. 3000 miles
ago)  ... Live and Learn :)

Just plain Phil