TD Parts

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: TD Parts
From: Steve Mitchell <atrinc@clark.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 1996 23:10:14 -0500
Happy New Year to all !

Well the resolution for 1997 is to finish the 15 year project of
restoring the '53 TD out in the garage. I rebuilt the engine, removed
the body down to the frame and blasted the entire car. I have a good
primer base on the beast but in the process of blasting the panels I
uncovered several filled areas and found severe distortion in the left
side fenders. I am looking for both front and rear fenders (left side)
to complete the coach work. If anyone can point me to a source I would
appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,

Steve