MG's for Christmas & powder coating

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: MG's for Christmas & powder coating
From: JBlack2881@aol.com
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 14:01:07 -0500
    This Christmas I got another MG delivered, a 55 TF -1500.
Unfortunately it's not mine. I'm only storing it for a guy (in Chicago) who
bought
it ,sight unseen, from someone in Rochester,NY. I only have until he can
arrange
transportation to Chicago. It's a neat car with correct #s (HDC46/ 8560) and
a nice driver.
    I've now got my A coupe disassembled and the frame at the local
sandblasting
shop. I plan on using epoxy primer, but I'm not sure what to use for a finish
coat?
Any suggestions?  What are powder coatings and is it expensive etc.?
  Happy New Year,
  Jim B. In Orchard Park, NY