Re: Upgrade options for MGB front suspensions

To: BDurgin1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Upgrade options for MGB front suspensions
From: George G Curl <gcurl@tenet.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Jan 1997 13:08:33 -0600 (CST)
May i suggest GT rear springs.  They are stiffer, but with the upgrades
in front you should had the stiff front soft rear that makes teh car
handle better.  I went with a 15/16 front bar combuned with a 5/8 rear
bar that made my 64 turn on a dime. Last week I lowered it again (now 2
inches below)  and may be able to do away with my rear bar.
George Curl
64 B
56 190SL