re: MG shirts and caps / thanks Ken

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: MG shirts and caps / thanks Ken
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 1997 18:57:42 -0800
You wrote:

>I orderd a MG logo polo shirt from VB and the fabric was so thin I can

>read the newpaper through it. This thing is going back.

Best quality shirts are from triple C, sorry no address/phone handy.
the newest Trevor Cleaver shirts Roadster Factory is selling are nice
also. I have lots of MG shirts and caps.

On monday Ken Regenfuse posted under hood spare spark plug holder w\
Bosch Platium plugs and battery box for chrome bumper B for sale. Well
I jumped on them and got them today and was please to find a note and a
MG cap. Thanks Ken. The cap is dark purple so I guess I have to paint
one of the project cars Black Tulip to match this thing. It's the
classiest cap I've seen yet. I also bought those wheels but will road
trip for them in Feb.
Safety Fast, David Deutsch