parts for sale

To: autojumble@autox.team.net
Subject: parts for sale
From: Westley Johnson <kooksei@hooked.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Jan 1997 15:34:26 +0000
i need more room in my garage please help me out. i have the following
parts and in one case a whole car for sale. all parts are located in san
francisco ca. and i will deliver up to 50 miles or arrange shipping if
it to far for me to deliver.

MG
MGA CPE passenger door with glass $40
MGB passenger pull handle door w/lock and glass $50 ea.(2)
 "  boot lid $25
MG ZA magnette steering wheel structurally sound has cracks $40
MG ZA,ZB rubber parts a list of nine new manufacture rubber parts
    made here and sold to the english. send e-mail for list
MGB new manufacture rubber side window glazing seal for MGB factory
    hardtop $25 per side e-mail for more info
MG 1100 '66 engine knock parked it comes with another engine and
                        trans-axle (the trans-axle in the car is good) plus a
load of other
                        parts. $best offer

JAGUAR
MKII boot lid and latch $50
E TYPE pair of long doors complete with glass and key for locks $75
  "    rear door side opening $75

LOTUS
fiber glass door yellow with the word "sprint" on the bottom $50

TRIUMPH
TR-3 passenger door $50 ea (2)
  "  boot lids $50 ea (2)
  "  bonnet $75 ea (2)
  "  spare tire cover doors $30 ea (2)
TR-4 boot lid $75
  "  driver and passenger doors $50 ea
  "  left and right rear quarter panels $75 ea
  "  bonnet $100
  "  grille $75

HEALEY
100-4/6 bonnet $125
   "    passenger door $75

SPRIDGET
left front wing $50
boot lid $25
early side curtain doors (2 pair) $100 pair
grille $40

ROVER
2.25 engine apart complete extra cam,lifters $250
I over E 4 cylinder complete i don't know what it came out of $250
6 cylinder again i don't know what it came from but it is complete $300

please contact me directly if you are interested in any parts.