Re: I'm baaack

To: "William Zehring" <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: I'm baaack
From: "Kai Radicke" <mowogmg@dynanet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Jan 1997 15:11:10 -0500
Hey Will, welcome back.  (and yes I remember who you are)

> Just a quick note to say hello and declair that I am back on line and
> planning to lurk for a while on MGS-digest.

Don't lurk, David says the lurkers are dirty because they live in the LBC
sewers.

> I now live between Stockton and Flemington in NJ.  Can someone give me
> some hints about club activity in this area (NJ/PA)?

Well, I can give you a run down of a few cars in the area.  Mainly a bunch
of MGs scattered around a small town named Glen Garder, and 1 around
Buttzville, and 2 I think in the township of Clinton.  But that is only if
you need another car.  These little towns are about 15-25 minutes from
Flemington.

Philly MG Club, I guess it would take you about 2 1/2 hours to get to
Plymouth Meeting, PA once a month, and another 2 1/2 hours back.

Good Luck,

Kai