Re: Egan?

To: Blair Engle <engle@mailer.martech.fsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Egan?
From: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 11:34:33 -0500 (EST)
On Mon, 13 Jan 1997, Blair Engle wrote:

> I missed the thread.  What is the title of buying and restoring 'hoplessly
> calpped-out British sports cars'?  Also what is authors full name?

  Blair and others,

  The thread surrounds one Mr. Peter Egan- more or less, one of us-
  but blessed with a talent for articulating on paper what countless
  auto restorers everywhere wish they could.

  Mr. Egan authors a monthly column for Road and Track magazine entitled
  _Side_Glances_.  Periodically he embarks on a lengthy road trip in
  a sundry old automobile (occasionally British; always interesting).
  These articles are entitled _At_Large_ and discuss the trials and
  tribulations of traversing the country in an old car.

  R&T publish a pair of 'best of' books that are compilations of these
  articles.  If you want to know more, send me a msg and I'll give
  you the ISBN, etc.

  --Scott

   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
   Air Products & Chemicals, Inc.