Re: Tops for B's/ interiors Vendors/Revision

To: Bruce R Durgin <bdurgin@juno.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tops for B's/ interiors Vendors/Revision
From: Paul Hunt <on76@dial.pipex.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 97 15:45:04 GMT

> I believe leather was  standard on early B's . Not sure when the
> changeover to vinyl took place but I'm sure Clausagers book would tell
> you.  I think that book is the most definitive on the B.
>
> Bruce Durgin
> 64 B

Clausager says that leather was standard for front seats (leatherclocth for GT
rear) until Oct 69 (1970 model year).  Didn't see anything about it remaining
as an option, which isn't the same as saying it wasn't.

Leather ages with great character, as Clausagers book shows.

PaulH
73 Roadster (HD&H)
75 V8 (DD)