Re: was 79 MGB FS now Maintanance of automobiles

To: David Deutsch <drded@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: was 79 MGB FS now Maintanance of automobiles
From: "W. R. Gibbons" <gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 1997 14:57:48 -0500 (EST)
On Sun, 12 Jan 1997, David Deutsch wrote:

> Hello Jim,
> Jim,
> Reliablity is very important and apparently you are not reliable. If
> you were you would not have allowed your MGB to be put in the position
> of having to brake down due to your neglect.
<snip>
> MG. I am not trying to talk you out of selling that B of yours, quite
> the contrary, you are not worthy of MG ownership. My only wish is you

David,

I think this is totally inappropriate.  I can forgive you a certain
tendency to speak before you think, but in this instance I cannot
imagine what has possessed you.  Jim obviously regrets this decision, but
feels it is necessary.  Who are you to react in this way?  It is a car,
not his first-born.

WRG

                gibbons@northpole.med.uvm.edu  (802) 656-8910