Re: was 79 MGB FS now Maintanance of automobiles

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: was 79 MGB FS now Maintanance of automobiles
From: Jim & Marilynne Mellander <jmel@netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 1997 16:21:21 -0800
Gee Dave, I'm sorry I didn't check with you first before I got my MG.  I
can't believe your acerbic comments are representative of the MG community
at large.  Some of us may not have the knowledge, capability, or time to
keep our MGs in top shape, much as we would like to.  I don't believe that
should exclude me from MG ownership.  Anyway, it doesn't matter - this is a
wide world, of which MGs are but a small part of it.

Of course, your statement that MGs are more reliable than modern cars is
just that - your statement.  I anticipated that kind of comment in my
prejudices - both of ours perhaps are showing.

Jim 'Is this called flaming?' Mellander