Re: MGA coupe price estimate needed...

To: peck@digex.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MGA coupe price estimate needed...
From: Cancola@aol.com
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 02:55:35 -0500 (EST)
Joe,
       I saw a perfectly restored MGA coupe a few years ago and the man was
"asking" $12000.oo for it.  The engine maybe like the one someone on the list
bought that had a bolt in it that was too long and kept the engine from
turning.  His solution was to put in a shorter bolt.  Anyway any price under
$1000.oo is pocket change for this car.  Now let's see , I could have bought
a 63 Corvette split window coupe for $1800.00, original owner back in "72".
What is it worth now?
                                              Bill in Colorado