Re: MGA coupe price estimate needed...

To: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Subject: Re: MGA coupe price estimate needed...
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 1997 09:59:56 +0000
MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS wrote:

> >Pour money into it then drive to car shows and place: $10,000
>
> Are you saying, Bob, that you'ld pay $10,000 for a car you had to
> pour money into or that you'ld pay $10k for a auto someone else
> had poured money into?
>
> Mike Lambdin

Jeez. Okay! I changed contexts! But the thought was that $10,000 is a
number 2 that is driven to car shows. And yes *somebody* poured a lot of
money into the thing to bring it to that level.

And no, I didn't say *I* would pay diddly for an 'A' coupe. They are
slow, hot, are more difficult to restore, and don't hold their value
like the roadster. If it were me, I'd go cheap and take a mini-grinder
to the top!

Now be nice. What are you? From Long Island or something?

;^P***

Bob Allen, Kansas City, #3 car collector
--
*** STANDARD DISCLAIMER
*** Please assume all lines end with smiley face emoticon :-)