Welding exhaust manifolds & Lost files.

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Welding exhaust manifolds & Lost files.
From: barneymg@juno.com (Barney Gaylord)
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 13:47:15 EST
I have welded a few exhaust manifolds, always successfully.

I also wrote an explanation of how I did it for someone on this list.
I'm sure I kept a copy but can't remember where it's filed.  So, if the
person I sent it to would just stand up and shout so I can find it, I
would be happy to copy it anyone else who needs it.

And while we're on the subject of lost notes, .....  Does anyone know of
some software that will search a directory full of files on the hard
drive looking for a specified word or word string?

Barney Gaylord
1958 MGA