Re: Has anyone...

To: Lane Rollins <laner@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: Has anyone...
From: Rick Hoefle <NamasteRH@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 1997 19:55:51 -0500
Lane Rollins wrote:

> got a source for MGC brake master cylinders? Well at a price a normal human
> can afford! Called VB they have one instock for a princely sum of $528. The
> PO of the car had the cylinder rebuilt (localy) but it lasted just long
> enough for me to get the car home. It sticks and leaks nicely.
>
> Thanks, Lane

Lane:
Why not give Bromsgrove MG Centre a call - 01527 879909.  Bob is a super
nice guy and he seems to have just about everything (but his catalog
does not have prices in it, for obvious reasons).

Please let me know what you find out if you decide to call.

Good luck.
--

Rick Hoefle 1964 Tiger B9470508 - HIS
            1969 MGC            - HERS