Re: Misc. Ramblings

To: smrm@coastalnet.com
Subject: Re: Misc. Ramblings
From: GOFASTMG@aol.com
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 19:35:35 -0500 (EST)

<< IMHO this should read "upsets SOME people", because David's humor has
never
 upset me. In fact, I find the prissy over-reaction to his deadpan more
 puzzling than his own sometimes questionable delivery. And yes, I've been at
 the receiving end of his humor -- I just dish it back. Not that he's
 perfect, and he sometimes deserves a slap upside his cyber-head, but the
 Dave-bashing always seems to exceed the alledged crime. No one has to like
 his or anybody else's style, but they WILL have to live with the fact that
 not everyone hates it. >>

  I WILL SECOND THAT MOTION!

Rick Morrison           Spartanburg, SC