Re: Customs stories...

To: "Vince J. Pujalte" <pujalte@stic.net>
Subject: Re: Customs stories...
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 17:25:30 -0500
At 10:59 AM 1/23/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Barbara,
>  How much would you want from a poor Nursing Grad student :), for a
>Genuine Abingdon Brick?
>
>Hopeful but not optimistic,
>
>-Vince
>'78 Midget "Betsy"
>San Antonio, Texas

I'll reply for Barbara. You can have it for shipping costs and acceptance
of conditions:

1. you treasure it and be truthful to those who ask why you have a dirty
old brick in such a prominent place in your house.

2. You may only keep it if you own and  treasure an MG. Sell the MG , you
must buy another  MG or return the Brick.

3. You must buy and read a good book on MG History...there will be quiz.

I have forwarded your request to the list, to show your enthusiasm , but it
is the last spare brick I have. E Mail your address to Barbara.

Mike Leckstein