Re: Deadlight

To: joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com
Subject: Re: Deadlight
From: Shel Bercovich <sbercovi@cadvision.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 16:14:47 -0700
Joseph,

No problem installing Hella or Bosch quartz-halogen lamps. No further
changes are necessary, except possibly connectors to the bulbs,
themselves.

Shel

joseph_cianciotti@ccmail_gw.gmosf.com wrote:

> One of my headlights burned out last night.  (A Lucas, of course) Can
> I just pick up replacements at a regular auto parts store?  I know
> they won't carry Lucas, but maybe that's a good thing.  Also, can I
> upgrade to better lights?
> And if I do, can my generator-driven, positive-ground electrical
> system supply the needed juice?  Sorry for the stupid questions, but
> it's been a long time since I replaced a headlight.
>
> Joseph
> 67 Roadster
> Currently known as "Cyclops"
Shel Bercovich  sbercovi@cadvision.com      trcr@canuck.com     /\
Join the Trail Riders of the Canadian Rockies (Non-Profit)     /  \
    See our WEB pages at: http://www.canuck.com/~trcr         / /\ \
                   Or at: http://www.cadvision.com/trcr      / /  \ \
        "Come Ride with Us in Banff National Park"