Favorite Roads (Re:Calif..)

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Favorite Roads (Re:Calif..)
From: "Larry Macy, Ph.D." <macy@bbl.psycha.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 09:06:45 -0700 (MST)
My favorite stretches of highway are 2 (different states). I lived in
Arkansas for 5 years and enjoyed nothing like the a drive down the "Pig
Trail" Highway 10 about 20 min east of Fayetteville. A real twisty that
leads down to I40 east of Ft. Smith. Its a "river" valley lined w/ trees. It
was named as one of the Top Ten in C&D a few years back, not sure when.  The
other is in the Big Horn Mts of Wyoming. Down Ten Sleep Canyon for about 30
miles. Mts on one side Canyon on the other. Haven't had the pleasure for a
while but as I recall very few guard rails.

My $.02

Larry Macy, Ph.D.
78 Midget