injury to myself

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: injury to myself
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 12:09:30 -0500 (EST)
Fellow fiends:

A few of my fellow listers have been kind enuf to point out my obvious
typographical error regarding the efficiency with which the average
modern car "breaks."  Indeed, I meant to say "brakes" as in stops.  I
don't know how much more of this I can stand; I've suffered the
criticisms of good spellers for years, starting with Mrs. Drake back in
second grade.  Right now I'm going to log off, close the door, turn the
lights off and just be alone for a while, where its nice and soft and
quiet and peacful and...

Will "needs vacation" Zehring

p.s.  obligatory lbc content: the breaks on my B are fine...
p.p.s.  Doooop!