Re: injury to myself

To: zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU
Subject: Re: injury to myself
From: "MIKE LAMBDIN, CANS" <E720LAM@TOE.TOWSON.EDU>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 12:54:35 -0500 (EST)
Will,

Quite the contrary, regarding your spelling. Check Webster's New
Collegiate Dictionary. Break: to stop or bring to an end suddenly;
halt; interrupt or suspend.

So, your application of the word "breaks" was not incorrect.
(read again my previous e-mail to you, if you can tolerate the
 humor (?)) ;)

Mike (spend your vacation @ tsu) Lambdin