Re: thanks from newbie

To: <MGS%AUTOX.TEAM.NET@mvdns1.mv.Unisys.COM>
Subject: Re: thanks from newbie
From: PHILIPPE TUSLER <TUSLER@mp050.mv.unisys.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 13:36:34 -0800 (PST) (21:36 UT)
>I received 97 responses on first message..  one even said I was a real dummy
 for taking a car after it had been sitting in a field for 6 years..  I
 couldn't agree more.. and my wife reminds me of that almost weekly..
<anyhow, my next question..

 How unkind!  It is very gauche to accuse the insane of stupidity.
Adding salt to the wound.  Of course, you have to consider the source:
The mainstream of American society considers us all to be insane.
Luckily, we're the happy kind.
 Tintin, after a long downhill downshift, and an uphill start from
a light, blew a blue cloud dense and large enough to completely
engulf the Asian cybermobile behind me.  I hope their fresh air ducts
were closed.

*Philippe Tusler - Mission Viejo, CA     | "MILOU"    '57 MGA Roadster *
*A-Mail:   <TUSLER@MP050>                | "TINTIN"   '66 MG/MGB-GT    *
*InterNet: TUSLER@MP050.MV.unisys.com    | "N/A"      '88 ISUZU Trooper*