Re: NAMGBR/Driver question

To: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Subject: Re: NAMGBR/Driver question
From: drded@ix.netcom.com (David Deutsch)
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 06:27:48 -0800
As an advertiser I received my copy on Weds this week. Usually the main
mailing copy arrives 1 week later. I no longer offer towing services
and this will be my last advert in "The Driver". My MG buying and
selling days are behind me and I plan on just restoring my keepers and
liquidating the remaining cars and parts. Safety fast, David Deutsch

PS: The Driver is another great read this month and I'm not even in it.