NAMGBR/Driver question

To: mgs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: NAMGBR/Driver question
From: William Zehring <zehrinwa@UMDNJ.EDU>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 1997 08:48:42 -0500 (EST)
Fellow fiends:

sorry to bomb the entire list with this, but are there any NAMGBR members
on the list who have received their Jan/Feb issue of The Driver?  I
haven't yet but am not sure if its just a problem with the address change
since my move.  I haven't actually been able to speak to any club
officer.  I sent a letter informing whom I thought was the appropriate
person, but have no evidence that my address was updated.  The 800 number
is just a recording.  Its not clear from the magazine itself what to do
or whom to contact.  Oh well...   ...damn clubs!

thanks,
Will Zehring