Re: Floor Pans

To: Steve Krane <skrane@msn.com>
Subject: Re: Floor Pans
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Feb 1997 21:09:50 -0600 (CST)
Well, how do I put this.

Okay, go to the driver side of the car. Get down on your knees. Look
underneath the car. You will notice a piece of pipe. The pipe extends all
the way to the back of the car. From the front, it seems to sprout out of
the bottom of the engine compartment. This pipe carries heat and other
material from one end of the car to the other. If you were to remove this
pipe, you would not have the interior insulation problems you are
describing.

Glad to be of help.

Bob Allen, Kansas City, '69MGCGT, '75TR6