Re: MG "T" series sales brochure

To: miker15@juno.com (MICHAEL J ROBSON)
Subject: Re: MG "T" series sales brochure
From: homestay@infolearn.com.au (Syl's Sydney Homestay)
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 1997 15:17:26 +1100 (EST)
G'day Mike

A great find - I've not heard of such a brochure before. If you do indeed
set up to make a few copies I would surely like one. Naturally I'd be happy
to cover your costs in that endeavour.

You know it's not a coincidence that the engine numbers for the XPAG engine
started at 251 - as that was the company's telephone number.

I can't but help to think that the registration number of 222 was also not
a coincidence as it the selling price of the car.

Someone in there had a sense of humour. I guess come to think of it someone
'up there' is still having a laugh at our expense as we wrestle with these
little MG cars - sometimes in our garages and sometimes on the side of the
road.

Paul