Re: Silk Purse/Sow's Ear

To: elan@highfiber.com
Subject: Re: Silk Purse/Sow's Ear
From: Robert Allen <boballen@sky.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Feb 1997 07:47:55 +0000
Steve Darby wrote:
> I am the MAKER of the MSX crossflow head. Check the page
> http://www.pinon.com/sportscar
> bare head is now $1150.00 Manifold is $235.00  2-45 DCOE'S $600.00
> Use your own valves and springs.
> Check out the dyno results.
> Steve

Thanks for the response, Steve, and the URL. That sure looks like a lot
of fun and a great way to go fast. I encourage you to keep updating us
on your home page. Your prices are making it seem a lot more reasonable.

I wish you a bunch of success. Maybe I'd better sart keeping my eye out
for mid-60's 'B' Roadster!

Bob Allen, '69CGT, '75TR6

BTW: Cute eMail address. (Lotus) Elan at *highfiber* !! .com