RE: SU needle assistance needed

To: "'Bert Otten'" <Bert.Otten@nni.nl>
Subject: RE: SU needle assistance needed
From: George Merryweather <merryweather@venus.connectware.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 1997 10:38:35 -0600
First pass...seems that it depends on the carb number AUD????

AUD#         Rich needle       Standard     Weak/lean

135                  6                      5                 21
278                  5                    FX                 GZ
325                  5                    FX                 GZ

There are other AUD #s list in the SU application charts, but they don't show a
rich/weak option

What is the AUD #

(They should have an F or R for...you guessed it, front or rear)

Hope this helps.

George Merryweather
merryweather@connectware.com