Re: Heaters for T-Series MGs

To: bleckstein@monmouth.com, owner-mgs@Autox.Team.Net, curtis@hayburn.com,
Subject: Re: Heaters for T-Series MGs
From: DGeis@aol.com
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 1997 03:29:15 -0500 (EST)
I've followed the subject with some interest.  I have a 53 TD which has an
aftermarket heater.  It is a "Model 356 Heater" , Mobile Products Division,
Hupp, Inc.  Cleveland, Ohio.  In the apparently unlikely event that I may at
some time in the distant future get this car into some kind of reasonable
shape, I may be foolish enough to try to enter it in a car meet.  I have
wondered what the attitude of judges is toward such non-stock items.  This
goes also for the antenna of a no longer existing radio.  Any thoughts
appreciated.

Dave G.