Re: Inside the Octagon

To: "S. L. Hower" <howersl@ttown.apci.com>
Subject: Re: Inside the Octagon
From: Leckstein <bleckstein@monmouth.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Feb 1997 11:38:58 -0500
At 03:52 PM 2/6/97 -0500, S. L. Hower wrote:

>  Mike-
>
>  Ok.  You've sold me.  To whom do I send my check (and for how much)?
>
>  --Scott
>
>   Scott Hower  --> howersl@ttown.apci.com
Scott,  there are many sources. I got mine fom Britbooks  1 800 732-3646,
home page http://esp.norwich.net/britbook. Maybe you should ask the films
maker on this list.

How come you are the only one who I convinced. What do I have to say to get
the others on this list to spend a few bucks, so this film sells, and we
get the postwar edition into production? Hey gang, this film is not like
the others which are good, this one is really good.

Mike