Re: Ca. interest only, Kopp Senate Bill 42 update

To: TATERRY@AOL.com
Subject: Re: Ca. interest only, Kopp Senate Bill 42 update
From: damitdick@juno.com (W. J. Richard Criswell)
Date: Sat, 08 Feb 1997 12:39:50 EST
Terry...

As I said before, thank you for posting information on SB-42. I printed
out your previous post and sent copies to the CA MG T Register and the So
CA MG Club for inclusion in their newsletters.

I also wrote to Senator Kopp in his capacity as Head of the
Transportation Committee. I enclosed a copy of that letter with a cover
letter to Assemblyman Brooks, 35th District, Assemblyman Takasugi, 37th
District, Senator O'Connell, 18th District, and Senator Wright, 19th
District urging their support of SB-42.

I feel that it is important for all automotive enthusiasts within the
state of CA to take the time to show support for SB-42. Perhaps in that
way, we can insert a ray of sanity into an otherwise deranged
bureaucratic nightmare.

Dick 8>)
Vintage Parts & Products
Camarillo, CA
Have MG will travel

PS   Pat Bailey, Jim Boyd, Lawrie Alexander, and others on this list  -
are you          listening?